Venice is a device specifically optimized for cardio-thoracic post-operative care.
Venice is intended for:
• Removing air from the pleural cavity and “instantly” monitor its escape; also in the Volumetric Air Leak Meter (V.A.L.M.) version, it is possible to monitor the escape of air also in a “cumulative / volumetric” way;
• Draining liquids from the pleural-mediastinal cavity and monitor their evacuation;
• complete pulmonary re-expansion in order to restore normal respiratory dynamics;
• The recovery and maintenance of the physiological gradient of intrathoracic pressure
• capacity: 2500 ml
• suction control adjustable from -5 to -25 cmH2O