THE SOLUTION TO HELP PHYSICIANS MAINTAINING PATIENT’S AEROBIC CONDITION DURING CPB PREVENTING PROSPECTIVE ORGANS FAILURE
• 21 parameters simultaneously shown on display and updated every 5 seconds.
• Up to 5 parameters represented as graphics in real time.
• Non invasive spectrophotometric technology to measure parameters on the venous and arterial lines.
• Polycarbonate cuvettes assuring accuracy and reliability over time.
• Ultrasound blood flow meter.
• Data connection via USB and/or HL7 protocol.
• Dedicated Data Management System with capability to generate pdf files.
• 3 pressure channels to measure MAP (Mean Arterial Pressure), Pin (pre oxy membrane pressure), Pout (post oxy membrane pressure).
• SVR (Systemic Vascular Resistance) measurement
PATIENT TAILORED PERFUSION DURING CPB.
After cardiac surgery, renal function impairment is common, and acute kidney injury (AKI) has an incidence that may reach 50%. The early mortality rate in Patients with AKI is around 5% but climbs to 50% when renal replacement therapy is required.
Various factors related to cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) have been implicated as possible determinants of AKI. They include CPB duration, low perfusion pressure, low pump flow, severe haemodilution and low oxygen delivery (DO2).
Scientific evidences show that a careful and frequent monitoring of Patient’s parameters reduces the risk of post-operative complications.
LANDING is the solution that helps perfusionists and healthcare professionals to keep the Patient’s metabolic condition monitored in real time during CPB.